my sister got a headache from a LV gift

china phoenix

Sep 27, 2007
:love::love::love:hi dear all,
my sis got a present from his us boyfriend-LV but she doesn't has the courage to step out the door with this bag..so v need yr help..
from his word saying..it's to mark the occasion150th anniversary of LV, marc jacobs draws inspiration from the very 1st LV canvas, named at the time 'toile gris trianon' n from histrical LV travel collections. finish with plated ostrich, called 'sac express'.. big shoulder bad, n metallic pieces in vanished polished brass..(i didn't notic LV do met. vanished brass for bags' before..? exterior cowhide label stamped 'louis vuitton inventeur','made in france(french), and paris address, interior lined in raspburry alcantara material, printed with name of the bag n details from the front label, flap closure with 2 buckle straps, cowhide straps with 2 ajustable bucket, shoulder also with cowhide pad n strap with 2 adjustable bucket on each side,all needed documents r come with this gift.n the dust bag, silly sis won't allow me to picture it to show on web cos she might feel sad if it's fake, also..her boyfriend works as a manager in a big hair salon locate at manhattan, of course that can't proof it's a real bag..oh! pls help stopping her carry the bag around the house only,if it's real, she'll carry it on her 30th birthday night otherwise she'll tell him off forever..her birthday day on coming sunday..so urgent for first aid...:heart::heart::heart:

china phoenix, if you want to determine authenticity, we're going to need pictures & lots of them... especially close ups...and post them to the "authenticate this" thread....there's no way to verify exactly from description only..... your sis would feel worse carrying around a fake, so make sure she lets u take pics!

:love::love::love:hi dear all,
my sis got a present from his us boyfriend-LV but she doesn't has the courage to step out the door with this bag..so v need yr help..
from his word saying..it's to mark the occasion150th anniversary of LV, marc jacobs draws inspiration from the very 1st LV canvas, named at the time 'toile gris trianon' n from histrical LV travel collections. finish with plated ostrich, called 'sac express'.. big shoulder bad, n metallic pieces in vanished polished brass..(i didn't notic LV do met. vanished brass for bags' before..? exterior cowhide label stamped 'louis vuitton inventeur','made in france(french), and paris address, interior lined in raspburry alcantara material, printed with name of the bag n details from the front label, flap closure with 2 buckle straps, cowhide straps with 2 ajustable bucket, shoulder also with cowhide pad n strap with 2 adjustable bucket on each side,all needed documents r come with this gift.n the dust bag, silly sis won't allow me to picture it to show on web cos she might feel sad if it's fake, also..her boyfriend works as a manager in a big hair salon locate at manhattan, of course that can't proof it's a real bag..oh! pls help stopping her carry the bag around the house only,if it's real, she'll carry it on her 30th birthday night otherwise she'll tell him off forever..her birthday day on coming sunday..so urgent for first aid...:heart::heart::heart:
Sorry to say we'll need lots of detail pics to help determine if it's real or not. If she decided to show the pics, just post them here http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-shopping/authenticate-this-louis-vuitton-17670-3092.html .