*HELP* me chooseee (between stam shoulder)

1300$ for a bal harbour?? what color was it?? is it the tote?? and how long ago did you get it?? i dunno if you're familiar with ebay, but i almost bought one for 500$ on layaway, and there's one on sale for 899$ , you can always have them authenticate it. anyway, i choose the 2nd, if you're like most of us, you already have a few neutrals, you need a pop of color, this will do it.

good luck and let us know what you got.

It depends what you are looking for. If you need a punch of color I would choose the second one. If you are looking for a classic neutral I would choose the third one. Good luck with your decision!

I bought the Bal Harbour in Eggshell (White) from Neiman Marcus. It's beautiiiifffulllll :heart:

Yes, I've seen some on Ebay- and I've heard the ones on Ebay (The ones I asked about were Authentic) but I can't use EBAY :sad:
My little sister used to mess around with the account and I can't seem to resolve the problem.. they won't email me or anything .. Boo!!! & Yup, it was the same price as Stam ($1275)

Yeeeesss, the bal harbor in eggshell is really beautiful. I have one too. I also have the capra in eggshell..... So, I will vote for the ivory color for the small stam. I have things for white color bags!!!