Wallet Zipper Woes... Suggestions?!

lcpetkova

Feb 15, 2007
So I love my large compagnon ink (whistle?) wallet, it's huge, and I get lots of compliments on it :heart: but after a few weeks the zipper's silver finish started coming off (going a coppery color), and the fob fell off :crybaby: I don't want to bend the piece on the wallet since it looks like it could break right off, and I have glued it several times closed with various glues, but the glue never stays on. It's annoying since it was half the price of a city :cursing: and I just go around now with my wallet open and broken... I really wish i had gotten a money, or the motorcycle style with the tassles... Anyone have a similar experience?
I would take it in to their location in New York for them to fix, but at the moment I'm in Bulgaria... :shrugs: Suggestions please ???!!!

Attachments

• Bal Zipper 2.JPG
    Bal Zipper 2.JPG
    170.5 KB · Views: 36
  • Bal Fob 2.JPG
    Bal Fob 2.JPG
    144.6 KB · Views: 40
  • Ink Bal Wallet 2.JPG
    Ink Bal Wallet 2.JPG
    134.1 KB · Views: 43
This is actually a hook wallet, not whistle. I have a hook bag and the fob came off my bag about 10 minutes after I took it out of it's sleeper for the first time. My DH got some pliers and tightened the ring up and now more than 9 months later I haven't had a single problem. Good luck!

This is actually a hook wallet, not whistle. I have a hook bag and the fob came off my bag about 10 minutes after I took it out of it's sleeper for the first time. My DH got some pliers and tightened the ring up and now more than 9 months later I haven't had a single problem. Good luck!

Thank you!! I will try it with pliers - I was afraid it would snap right off, but i guess if it worked for you guys I'll give it a go. I didn't think it was a whistle, it's a hook! :flowers: