Hello! I'm back from my vaca and I missed you all!!!

Welcome back, Shewolfy!Hope you had a wonderful time away from all the kooba hubub.Personally, since you've been gone, I've only purchased 2, the Cognac Marcelle & the Black Claudia. Love them both, btw.I think everyone else was using a great deal of restraint in buying, but you'll just have to wait till they wake up and respond!

Welcome back, hope you had a fab vacation. Now don't tell me you found a Kooba outlet in Maui?!!!

As for Kooba purchases.... well, I bought a black Ginger and almost got a cognac Lucy, (unfortunately the seller found it had a patch on it that she hadn't spotted before, so that was mega disappointing as she cancelled the eBay transaction). I received my toffee Marcelle and black Lucy. Two gorgeous bags, although I'm not sure whether I will keep the Marcelle or not. The style seems a little fussy for me, but I'll give it time and see if it works since it's very pretty and I do love the color.

Pixie the Cat had to be treated for a urine infection and needed teeth cleaning so $500 went on that... instead of bags!

You missed out on a brand new Metallic Army Scarlett that sold BIN on eBay for $155. That must have been the deal of the week!

So posk51, please fill me in on any new purchases?!?

hee-hee, well....I was good. Just a Sloan in bark, Cassandra in black, a Thickskin bag (thanks bagachrondiac!) and I'm still waiting for Scarlett from ebay. That will be IT for a while!!!!!!! unless of course a Lucy in black comes along!!! I lost TWO this week!!!!!!!!!