Authenticate This Hayden Harnett

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
please post all authenticity questions about Hayden Harnett items here.
Please try and keep completely on topic so as not to clog the thread w/ conversation.
Thanks!

It's a fair price. Brand new from the site costs $398. The cobalt Havana has been offered for less on sale, but there's no guarantee it will go on sale again. It really is a gorgeous bag!

Just a note: the first pic of the bag is the stock pic from the HH site and shows the bag wearing a luscious cobalt tassel on the right hand side. None of the other pictures show the tassel and I notice the seller removed mention of it from the (also copied from the site) description of the bag. You shouldn't assume you're getting the tassel, or should ask the seller about it. The bags are sold without them, unless specifically added to the order.

I think it's nice she's including the HH discount code. That code is a poorly kept secret here on tPF, but not all buyers know about us! :amuse:

LadyLinda -
Great advice about the tassle, it can be confusing....
You never know about items coming up for sale....there is no rhyme or reason, so if it's a color you want, than I say go for it!
Enjoy and HH can become addictive.

I'm not 100% sure, but am confident that this bag was made for Anthropologie and this version didn't have the detailed design feature.
Maybe someone else will chime in......but it indeed has all of the proper materials/markings for a HH bag.

Is this bag authentic? I've never seen a lining like this only the floral print. TIA
a0b0_12.jpg

saffron, I haven't seen that lining but it's possible it's new. Why don't you post this pic in the Handbags forum (where there are also a few dedicated HH threads) and ask if anyone has seen it? There's more traffic there, and lots of folks who have visited the HH store, so might have seen the newer linings in person.

Pics showing the bag's exterior would also help in determining authenticity. People could then tell you more about it. HH bags aren't faked all that often, though there have been a handful of odd look-alikes. :smile: