I Lost my Fendi I feel Like

LoveBolsas

Latina Loves Bags
Jun 27, 2007
Hey you guys I thought I share my sad story with you guys even tho my plans had been to share a happy one. As some of you may remember I have been looking for a Zucca medium tobacco hobo bla bla bla on ebay because I cant afford to buy it at a Fendi boutique right now and besides they are probably all sold out. Well I finally found one this week she was beautiful brand new condition I asked our experts to authenticate it and they said it was good I was sooooo happy I bid I went over what I wanted to I even put some of my own bags for sale on ebay so that I would be able to afford it all week no one else place any bets no one well 1 hour before it ended I logged off and went to make dinner when I returned I was so excited :yahoo: to see the you won sign on my email well no I lost, I lost by 10.00 dollars OH MY GOD :wtf: I felt so bad that I couldn't even write about it yesterday I argued with my husband I overslept Im pissed my birthday is in two weeks and I had already imagined my self with the bag. I'm depressed! Can you guys feel my pain? :crybaby:

:sad:Sorry you lost out. That's the nature of eBay. Fortunately, that style does come up on eBay pretty regularly. Next time put in the absolute highest amount you are willing to pay if you can't be there when the auction ends. You still might lose, but at least you'll know you wouldn't have paid that much anyway.

Or you could try a sniping service. Some people on this forum have had good luck with them.

I'm sorry you lost out--it's happened to me before, too, and it sucks! I second the suggestion of the sniping service, especially on an auction like this one that you are really excited about!

I feel your pain (I recently had to refuse my Burberry bag to do the fact that duty 25% of the bags cost). I too had pictured myself with this bag and my b-day is comming up in a coule of weeks as well. So sorry for you loss. :sad:

I'm sorry to hear that, I can only imagine how sucky that felt. This probably won't make you feel better, but whenever I've had something like that happen to me, something better usually comes along and when I look back, I'm happy things worked out the way they did. So, I hope something better comes along for you. Sending lots of ebay luck your way!

I'm sorry to hear that, I can only imagine how sucky that felt. This probably won't make you feel better, but whenever I've had something like that happen to me, something better usually comes along and when I look back, I'm happy things worked out the way they did. So, I hope something better comes along for you. Sending lots of ebay luck your way!

Your right I feel like nothing helps now. I think the seller was great the bag looked great the price was in the range I got it authenticated I dont think I will find that again I will keep looking lets see. Thanks for your comments. :flowers:

What is a sniping service?????????????

A sniper service is an outside source that bids for you right before an auction ends. I use AuctionSniper.com, and I have it set to bid for me 5 seconds before an auction ends if I know I'm not going to be around to bid or watch it. They charge a nominal fee for their services -- like $1 or so. There's another one that's free but I can't remember the name of it right now.

A sniper service is an outside source that bids for you right before an auction ends. I use AuctionSniper.com, and I have it set to bid for me 5 seconds before an auction ends if I know I'm not going to be around to bid or watch it. They charge a nominal fee for their services -- like $1 or so. There's another one that's free but I can't remember the name of it right now.

Wow thats cool! Thanks I will try using them next time thanks. :graucho:

Sorry for your loss...
but just in case...
You can also do the snipping by yourself,
I do mine...
on the last 5 seconds or less I enter my highest bid.
always work unless the last bidder had a higher bid than I am willing to pay for.
Hope this helps...