What's your "oldest" Coach that you still use occasionally?

girluvscoach

Aug 23, 2007
I have a Soho tote in the most gorgeous shade of butter yellow soft leather that I bought 11 years ago. I still pull it out during the summer and use it every now and then. I just can't seem to get rid of it! The style really doesn't look dated at all. I saw similar totes at the outlet recently.

Anyway, thought it might be fun to see which bags we "always fall back on"!

My first post!!!! Black Patricia's Legacy I got as a birthday gift from hubby like 10 years ago. It was my first Coach, and I still love it! oh, and I still love hubby too:smile:, and blame him for introducing me to Coach!

My black signature demi pouch. It was my very first Coach bag and I got it back in high school. It is the perfect little black bag and great for going out to a bar or something, where you dont want to bring a bag that will stain easily. A couple of years ago, when I was in college, some frat boy spilled an ENTIRE solo cup of beer on it at a party. :bagslap: It was soaked all the way through! But the cleaners got the nasty Budweiser smell out and its as good as new! I love it because its a trooper and always stays gorgeous! :rolleyes:

I have a mahogany leather shopper (I'm not sure of the exact name) that I got in 1998 that I still carry. It was my first Coach bag, and it still looks great. I'll probably carry it this winter a few times. I think that the new Bleeker collection looks similar to the older styles, to be honest.

I have a Hamptons Carryall that I still use. It's the small denim one with the dark pink leather on the handles and the dk. pink leather Creed on the front. It's cute and summery!

10+ year old navy blue small backpack (can't remember the name offhand - something like "small daypack"?) that has a turnlock and drawstrings underneath, and my Lexington briefcase that my mom bought me when I was still job interviewing in college!! So that must be (ack!) about 17 years old and still looking absolutely beautiful. Doesn't hold a laptop but works great when all I need are some papers for a meeting.

The bag I bought to go off to college...in the summer of 1976! It was my first "grown-up" bag. And my only "nice" bag for a long time, too.

Yes, I still use it from time to time. Too many memories to ever let it go!

I have a Hamptons Carryall that I still use. It's the small denim one with the dark pink leather on the handles and the dk. pink leather Creed on the front. It's cute and summery!

My oldest bag is from the same year I think, its the white with the pink on the handles and the creed on front. I like the white but I would LOVE to find this in denim, I'm so jealous!! Great style and I like the nylon-ish stuff much better than the more satiny stuff they have had in the past few years.

I also have a large black leather "skinny", anyone remember these?? They are flat but are much larger and work great for an extra pocket in a bag if you need it.

My first and oldest Coach item is my Signature black demi. I don't remember exactly when I got it, but I think it may have been around the time when I first started college, so around 1997. I remember seeing it with my mom at the BX and liked it and my parents bought it for me. I always felt it was special, because 1. my parents bought it for me and 2. it was my very first Coach, so I ONLY used it on special occasions. To this day, the only time I use it is if I go out to nice dinners where a small black purse would be best for my outfit. Otherwise, my stuff now won't even fit in it anyway!! *lol* I also had lent it to my best friend for an event and she ended up getting a tiny white mark on the bottom piping and she was SO devistated and sorry - but I just look at it as a war wound and whenever I see it I think of her. *lol*

Whenever I go to the Waikele outlet, I see a bunch of this style on the shelf... and just think back to how I had gotten mine 10 years ago!

My oldest bag is from the same year I think, its the white with the pink on the handles and the creed on front. I like the white but I would LOVE to find this in denim, I'm so jealous!! Great style and I like the nylon-ish stuff much better than the more satiny stuff they have had in the past few years.

I also have a large black leather "skinny", anyone remember these?? They are flat but are much larger and work great for an extra pocket in a bag if you need it.

I may be selling it on ebay soon! Although I have no clue on how to price it??!!:confused1: