Does anybody have pics of the chocolate sig Gallery Tote???

Wildflower

O.G.
Apr 23, 2006
I know a few of you have purchased this tote but I can't find any modeling pics -- or just pics of it... does anybody have some to post?

I bought the large chocolate Carly and do not like the heavy-looking hardware on it. I have today only to make an exchange (I have to call the store because it's so far away) and am considering the Gallery Tote in chocolate... I so wanted a nice shoulder bag with long straps but have basically given up on that from Coach.

I would be forever grateful for any pics!! Thanks!!

I have the choc. sig. gallery tote from last year but not this years style. The hardware is much less but I really dislike the zipper on the top, its open at both ends. Have you thought about a choc. sig. duffel? I just bought one from e-bay, I think this bag with "finally" fit my needs.

Sorry! Just seeing this now. Here are some pics of the tote....I couldn't really get a good modeling pic trying to hold the camera myself.....

IMG_4648.jpg
IMG_4672.jpg
IMG_4675.jpg
IMG_4679.jpg

Sorry! Just seeing this now. Here are some pics of the tote....I couldn't really get a good modeling pic trying to hold the camera myself.....
THANK YOU so much for the photos! That is really a beautiful bag! I am trying to decide between this one and the Hampton's striped satchel in chocolate now...

You made my night with the pics! Love that purple lining, too!

I have the choc. sig. gallery tote from last year but not this years style. The hardware is much less but I really dislike the zipper on the top, its open at both ends. Have you thought about a choc. sig. duffel? I just bought one from e-bay, I think this bag with "finally" fit my needs.

I love the length of the straps on duffles... but just don't like the duffle shape itself. And I have 3 of them! :P

I'm swapping out the Carly and can't decide between these two:

11072_BBRCN-1_d2.jpg

11239_BBRCN-1_d2.jpg