Come and See. My New Bleekers are here! They are great!

LizCordova

O.G.
Dec 4, 2006
Hi.

I just wanted to share my two new bags which are the Bleeker Laced Flap in Walnut No. 11446 and my Bleeker Large Duffle in Rust
No. 11423. I love them both. I have been carrying the Bleeker laced flap in walnut everyday for the past week so I really love it. The rings on the strap do dig a little into your shoulder but I love the leather on this bag as it is sumptuous. I know that the strap won't bother me at all
once I start wearing heavier jackets. If you load it up it is as heavy as an Ali - I love that the strap is long on this so I can get into my bag. I love the duffle as well as you can wear it cross body. It is a versatile bag. These photos were taken in natural light. My advice to
anyone is if you are thinking about getting a Bleeker do get it as this is a really great collection.

Attachments

• IMG0001_10.jpg
    IMG0001_10.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 336
  • IMG0001_18.jpg
    IMG0001_18.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 265
  • IMG0001_17.jpg
    IMG0001_17.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 669
  • IMG0001_16.jpg
    IMG0001_16.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 317
  • IMG0001_15.jpg
    IMG0001_15.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 340
Wow Liz those are lovely - and they look great on you!

Thanks greenpixie. I love my bags. You should most definitely get the Bleeker Large Flap in Green No. 11419.
I ordered that in the Burgundy but if I don't like it I am swapping it out to the Green. I really love the color green in the Fall, Winter and Spring!

The duffle is really pretty! Is it confortable to wear over your shoulder with the drop length longer? I really love that style!

The duffle is really comfortable hanging from the shoulder and I especially like it cross-body. It really looks very urban chic when I wear it that way. The duffle is really deep and you can fit alot in it and the bottom of the duffle is oval in shape and not circular like the older duffles. For this reason the duffle lays nicely on the body
because of the oval shape.

Hi.

I just wanted to share my two new bags which are the Bleeker Laced Flap in Walnut No. 11446 and my Bleeker Large Duffle in Rust
No. 11423. I love them both. I have been carrying the Bleeker laced flap in walnut everyday for the past week so I really love it. The rings on the strap do dig a little into your shoulder but I love the leather on this bag as it is sumptuous. I know that the strap won't bother me at all
once I start wearing heavier jackets. If you load it up it is as heavy as an Ali - I love that the strap is long on this so I can get into my bag. I love the duffle as well as you can wear it cross body. It is a versatile bag. These photos were taken in natural light. My advice to
anyone is if you are thinking about getting a Bleeker do get it as this is a really great collection.
Those Bleekers and colors are great on you Liz. I love them. Congrats!!!