NEED HELP!!!Questions about keeping or selling my Faridah?

courtneyh

O.G.
Oct 9, 2006
Hello all!!! I need some help!

I recently got the Faridah in chocolate from my boyfriend like 4 weeks ago. Ive only carried it a couple of times (like 4 or 5 times). Im not sure I am in love with the bag. I really like the bag but.... :confused1:

I really like the color and how super soft the bag is...im just not sure "its me" :hrmm:

So my questions is...should I sell it and pick something else...or should I keep it and hope it grows on me more??

Thanks all!!! :yes:

Personally, I think if the bag is not working for you now, it probably won't work for you in the future either.
If your boyfriend is OK with it and you cannot return it to the boutique, then I suggest you sell it on eBay. The faridahs are going for quite a bit. You may not get dollar for dollar what he spent, but you will probably at least come close as long as it is in excellent condition. You could even try Craig's List.
Maybe you should see how he feels about that idea.
Good luck! I hope you find something that you do love!
:smile:

(P.S. tell him to keep his receipts in the future!!! LOL)

Personally, I think if the bag is not working for you now, it probably won't work for you in the future either.
If your boyfriend is OK with it and you cannot return it to the boutique, then I suggest you sell it on eBay. The faridahs are going for quite a bit. You may not get dollar for dollar what he spent, but you will probably at least come close as long as it is in excellent condition. You could even try Craig's List.
Maybe you should see how he feels about that idea.
Good luck! I hope you find something that you do love!
:smile:

(P.S. tell him to keep his receipts in the future!!! LOL)

hahah i know he loses everything!
thanks!!!