Is the Mahina LE or classic??

pinky_ohana

crazy in love
Mar 10, 2007
I've been living under a rock lately :rolleyes: and I just got a call for this bag as well as the limelight.
I have no idea about either of these since I've been out of the loop for a while.

So I did a search and it looks like both are pricey... But I may break my ban for this and then extend my ban a little longer, if it's an LE. :graucho:

What do y'all think of these bags?

Check out Emily K's post. The Mahina is drop-dead gorgeous and to me it is the most beautiful bag that LV has ever made. If I were taller and had money to burn I would get one. It's really, really beautiful!!!

DH is letting me choose between the Mahina, Limelight and the Bordeaux Mirage Speedy.
I'm thinking about passing on the limelight since it is not useful with three kids.

The Mahina sure is beautiful bag!! I'm in love already! And BIG bags are my thing, so what's holding me back if it's a classic or an LE.

(BTW... I'm on the shorter side, 5'2" with flats :shame: , but I'm 5'4" or taller with heels. :idea: )

i think it depends if big bags are going to be in style for a while. can't go wrong with the colors. the colors are classic.

i'm 5'5" and the xl was pretty big. i think the xxl would swallow you up! lol

My vote is definitely for the mahina. It's gorgeous and if dh is giving you the option....

I'm just an LV admirer, not an owner yet unless you count my dog's collar, hah! So I don't know if it's LE or classic.

I'm not not really a fan of mono (ebene damier is growing on me though, esp the new trevi) and I don't really know enough about the other lines. I love the olypme line, and I know you have the nimbus.

I still think $1800+ is a lot to spend for the mirage considering it is still a canvas bag.

Just my opinion

Maybe I should rephrase my question. :shame:
Is the Mahina considered an LE or part of LV's permanent collection?

Ooh, if hubby is giving you the green light get the Mahina...and pls post pics when you get it!

Rileygirl, you crack me up! :lol:
I'll definitely post pics once I decide.
I'm surprised you're not getting one to use with your new bundle of joy!! I'm sure your DH will get it if you drop some hints. :graucho:
Seems big enough to hold diapers, bottles, burpie towels... ;)

BTW, congrats on the new addition!! Kids are the biggest JOY in life!

^^^Thanks for the well wishes. I keep dropping the hint to hubby about the Mirage line but since I demand that he comes home right after work to help with the wild kids I can't complain that he hasn't gotten me anything yet--so it's a catch 22. Oh wel...

I think the Mahina is LE but I could be wrong. It is such an amazing, gorgeous bag, if you can get your hands on one, you really have to!! Hope you get it!

I'm really drawn to the gris mahina. Hubby says I could get it too and I've released him from buying me a christmas present if I get it. :smile:

Oh Joie!! "Release" him, huh? LMAO!That's a nice Christmas gift!!Just waiting for my SA to return me call tomorrow morning.I hope I didn't take too long to call her.I'm so out of it, but doesn't the Mahina remind you of our Onatah?

^^I need to find a husband like the ones you guys have! Hubby got me a diamond pave band and he said that it is my Xmas, anniversary and valentine's present. BLAH!