Violets are purple, not blue... *pics*

....and I thought I was the only crazy one!!!:nuts:

You make me feel better about owning Eggplants(Coin Purse, Twiggy, and WE)and still buying Violets:P

They're absolutely stunning, and I'm so happy to find someone with the same obsession!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:

....and I thought I was the only crazy one!!!:nuts:

You make me feel better about owning Eggplants(Coin Purse, Twiggy, and WE)and still buying Violets:P

They're absolutely stunning, and I'm so happy to find someone with the same obsession!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:

Oh no, I'm nuts too!:nuts: (love this smiley)

Did I mention that I already have an eggplant WE?:shame:

However, for me, the violet comes in a close second for me....especially one with delicious leather.

Shoot I'm so obsessed and crazy insane that I am really considering a VIOLET WORK w/SGH.:nuts:

LOL!!!

yuup i was using it and it just umm got pulled off.. so it's now shorter than normal.

lol you should totally get a violet work with SGH. it'll be gorgeous!! i love the violet with silver. lol you should take a picture with the eggplant WE!

yuup i was using it and it just umm got pulled off.. so it's now shorter than normal.

lol you should totally get a violet work with SGH. it'll be gorgeous!! i love the violet with silver. lol you should take a picture with the eggplant WE!

OMG... it just broke, huh? I'm sorry. I just really lucked out coming across this bag.

I think I am going to get the violet SGH Work. lol I don't have a GH bag yet. I love the violet combo and feel if I don't I will regret it. So ya I think I am.:shame:

*updated family photo to follow.... probably.:roflmfao: