what a tease!!!!

mmcgurgan

biking in heels
O.G.
Apr 16, 2006
so i won an ebay auction for a graffiti speedy earlier this week. (for a great price btw) and i have been anticipating its arrival. i just saw the fedex truck pull up outside, so i ran down the stairs, the door bell rang, and it was a package for my BF. ugh.

i know that it will arrive soon. i'm going to have all the vachetta replaced, so it will be another 4 to 6 weeks after it gets here before i will truly be able to carry it. i'll be sure to post before and after pics to see his transformation. just wanted to share my story of anticipation. :Push:

Too funny...I was expecting a bag today, but it arrived yesterday...funny thing was the postman didn't bother to ring the doorbell...so it was sitting on my doorstep for a few hours at least. Post pics when it comes!

Too funny...I was expecting a bag today, but it arrived yesterday...funny thing was the postman didn't bother to ring the doorbell...so it was sitting on my doorstep for a few hours at least. Post pics when it comes!

i will for sure. i'm usually not home during the day, so it will probably be sitting on my doorstep too.

Congrats!! I had a khaki graffiti speedy and sold it....I regret it. It's a great bag!!!

sorry to hear that. its been on my wish list for a loooooong time. i'm just not a fan of dark patina, so for years i was searching for one with little patina... but have since given up and decided to just replace all of the vachetta. if only i had come to this decision two years ago!

So he finally arrived. :yahoo: He's not in mint condition, but after a makeover in France, I'm sure he'll be beautiful!!!! Here are the before pics:

Attachments

• lv-graffit-speedy-2.jpg
    lv-graffit-speedy-2.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 42
  • lv-graffit-speedy-1.jpg
    lv-graffit-speedy-1.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 29
  • lv-graffit-speedy-3.jpg
    lv-graffit-speedy-3.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 23
  • lv-graffit-speedy-4.jpg
    lv-graffit-speedy-4.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 23
  • lv-graffit-speedy-5.jpg
    lv-graffit-speedy-5.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 31
awww the bag looks lovely even the patina is nice!! but i'm sure it will look gorgeous as well when he comes back all new again... congrats!!! i love this line!!

awww the bag looks lovely even the patina is nice!! but i'm sure it will look gorgeous as well when he comes back all new again... congrats!!! i love this line!!

aww thanks! i love it too. it was the first lv line that caught my eye before i was into designer fashion. its been on my wish list for years. and i am so happy to now have two piece from the graffiti line.