Need your help again........SGH Olive PT or SGH Olive Day?

Which should I get?

• Silver GH Day

• Silver GH Part-time

Results are only viewable after voting.

cracker

O.G.
Jan 5, 2007
SGH and Olive..........I've loved this combo since I first saw blessings and oogiewoogie's bags posted on tPF. I tried the Sienna with SGH but it just didn't wow me like this color/hw combo does. So, I've decided to go for it but I don't know which bag to get. What do you think?

Day or Part-Time? Thanks for your help!:heart:

Here's a pic of oogiewoogie's Day and blessing's PT to refresh your memory.

IMG_0637.jpg

IMG_1661.jpg

Hi Cracker! Even though the GH didn't work out for me, I still love to look at them on other people and I think the PT is gorgeous! Post modeling pics of whichever you decide! ;)

Oh Cracker.... the decisions we have to make... I know how u feel.. :shrugs: I agree with NaNaz.. since you just purchased the PT in Steel, do you have a day yet? It could be your pick up and go GH bag. ;) Keep us posted.. g:huh:d luck~! (I love your collection btw...:wlae:)

well i am going thru a bit of a falling out of :heart: faze with the gh & i have infact returned both my plomb & violet sgh cities :confused1: :wacko: but still when i look at oogie's olive sgh day i feel instant :love: i think the day style has just the right amount of gh - def. go with the day!

I had the Day as my first balenciaga bag, but now I have work and part time because the Day is a little too deep for me... It is hard to find things...i think..

Good Luck on your decision... Both look gorgeous~!!