Jobs at Hayden-Harnett... my little cubicle daydream

jandelvis

Apr 2, 2007
i came across this link during one of my all-too-frequent perusals of the HH site:

http://haydenharnett.com/?action=jobs

i just had a nice little reverie about ditching this decidedly uncolorful science career, moving to NYC, and spending my days frolicking around the HH showroom with Toni and Ben, trying on everything in sight, and ending the day on their terrace sharing a bottle of gewurztraminer that they brought back from Alsace. while getting paid. a job at HH may be less glam, but i'm sticking with my version :smile:

i meet none of the job requirements, but maybe a lucky one of you does?

jandelvis -
you're too funny.....AND.....GASP....I've had similar thoughts of how cool it would be to work at HH....THOUGH I don't live in Brooklyn, I don't have any real "credentials" - but hey - I LOVE their stuff and would work for free!!!! Now...how CRAzY am I????:yes::confused1::nuts::nuts::wtf::rolleyes:

I had seen that and meant to post but forgot. It could be worth it for the (presumed) discounts and everything you'd get to see. Any NY/Brooklyn PF'ers interested? We could live vicariously through you (although I'm sure much of it would be decidedly unglamorous and routine, like most internships).

jandelvis, too cool. You know, it does sound like it's much better to dream about this job than to actually do it. Ah... the smell of leather ... the colors, the sights, the sounds ...

I would be content just to have a friend who works at HH - Staff Discount - Staff Discount :dothewave:

And them - I could also get insider knowledge - like what is going up in the sales - :beach:

Maybe it should be like working for an airline - every family needs to have one member so employed????