buy a real birkin bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

angel2307

Sep 11, 2007
hi , i need some help i'would like to buy a real hermes bag .... crocodille or ostrich....
now i've seen that createurdeluxe.com have a lot of amazing bags ....but are authentic hermes? The price are quite hight so the must be real thing . there is somebody that ccan help me?
WILL YOU SPEND $55.ooo for a crocodille bag at createurdeluze.com......
thank you .....love....:yahoo::yahoo::heart::wlae::supacool:

hi , i need some help i'would like to buy a real hermes bag .... crocodille or ostrich....
now i've seen that createurdeluxe.com have a lot of amazing bags ....but are authentic hermes? The price are quite hight so the must be real thing . there is somebody that ccan help me?
WILL YOU SPEND $55.ooo for a crocodille bag at createurdeluze.com......
thank you .....love....:yahoo::yahoo::heart::wlae::supacool:

I wouldn't spend $55k on any bag! lol If I had more money than I knew what to do with, I would consider it, but unfortunately I am not lucky enough to be in that position.

With that kind of money I would only buy directly from Hermes. The waiting list may be long, but at least you know what you are getting!!!

If you're referring to Createursdeluxe, then yes, all their bags are authentic. If you really want only a Birkin from Hermes, you're unlikely to get one in an H boutique since most of them go to regular customers, so a reseller would be a viable option. Just realize that a croc Birkin only costs about $26k or so direct from Hermes, so there is quite a substantial markup.

NO ADVERTISEMENT. I' M QUITE NEW ABOUT HERMES BAGS,MY PASSION IS VALENTINO AND CHANEL. , SO A FRIEND TOLD ME TO SEE THAT SITE CR...... DELUXE ,THE ONE THAT IN HER OPINION HAS MORE SELECTION OF EXOTIC BAGS .
SO I DID ,AFTER THE FIRST SHOCK FOR THE PRICE ....I THOUGH ...'oh dear
i really like those bags ...i think i'm going to have the ostrich and the crocodille brown...' now my wise husband said 'make sure are not a fAKE'.
After same resurces Igot to the purse blog ....with the hope to have some good advices. thank to every one did respond and a special way to cynthia

angel2307

Status
Not open for further replies.