~*Can I please just ask...where in the UK can you buy Chanel?*~

To my knowledge there are no other botiques other than the ones in London, however Selfridges and harrods in London stock Chanel. And also Heathrow airport. In Dublin, Ireland I think Browns (Thomas) stocks Chanel and Manchester Selfridges also should have a instore Chanel department. If you go to the Chanel website on the UK site version, under store locator there should be a detailed list of where in the UK Chanel is stocked.

^ The Manchester Chanel don't do accessories or RTW only the beauty products. The Chanel Boutiques are located on Bond Street, Sloane Street and Brompton Road and they do ship products to you in the UK if you pay by Credit Card over the phone. Harrods and Selfridges concessions also post products.

^ The Manchester Chanel don't do accessories or RTW only the beauty products. The Chanel Boutiques are located on Bond Street, Sloane Street and Brompton Road and they do ship products to you in the UK if you pay by Credit Card over the phone. Harrods and Selfridges concessions also post products.

i never knew they do shipping. do you know how much does it costs for shipping or is it free?