Going to buy my GF the Evelyne..

May 7, 2007
Decided to buy my gf the Evelyne bag. I would like to know some info on the bag.... Is it easy to find it in any hermes boutique. I know how hard it is to find a birkin but what about the Evelyne. And also does anyone know how much a Evelyne might retail for. Thanks ladies!!;)

Depending on size and leather ca. 2K USD.
You may also want to consider the Picotin. In the same price range and a very cute and unusual bag.
Good choice!

Decided to buy my gf the Evelyne bag. I would like to know some info on the bag.... Is it easy to find it in any hermes boutique. I know how hard it is to find a birkin but what about the Evelyne. And also does anyone know how much a Evelyne might retail for. Thanks ladies!!;)

Evelyne is not as difficult to find as Birkin. Unless you are looking for a particular color or leather or HW. Evelyne comes in a few sizes, TPM (shoulder bag and sling bag), PM, PM2, GM, GM2 and TGM (for men).

Not sure about pricing in the US though.

You should not have a problem with an Eve. Try calling your local Hermes store and make an appointment with a sales associate. Let them know your looking for an Evelyne and how tall your girlfriend is so they can have a selection for you when you come in. Evelyne are not as in demand as other Hermes bags. You will be okay. You can get a nice Evelyne for way under US$2k. With the left over cash you can buy her a scarf 70x70 is $280US. Good luck!