Jill, Jill, Where art thou?

m8875

O.G.
Sep 12, 2006
Haha..This thread is meant to be amusing. It's been a few weeks since I've seen Jill's new purchases. I kept coming back to the Prada forum because of her fabulous purchases. Who else wants to vote that Jill needs to purchase some Pradas for all of us to look at?! haha! Don't you guys think it's time for her to do some hard-core shopping at Prada?

LMAO!!
Im here guys!!!I did just buy a 3000 dollar LV..(Yes..I cheated on my Prada!!LOL!!)
been busy with personal icky stuff.....I promise u will see me posting a new Prada something by weeks end..hehe!!!or I will go into PRADA WITHDRAWAL!!!!
Thanks!!!!Miss u guys too!

OH.....and.....Thanks to Prada Psycho(ENABLER!)...I got to order the brown gauffre wallet this week!HEHE

Im not ignoring u guys...Please know that..Im just super caught up in some personal stuff at home and Ill be back soon!LOVES YA ALL!
So dont be upset if I havent returned your PM's!!!!Ill be back to my normal posting self soon!!!!!

LMAO!!
Im here guys!!!I did just buy a 3000 dollar LV..(Yes..I cheated on my Prada!!LOL!!)
been busy with personal icky stuff.....I promise u will see me posting a new Prada something by weeks end..hehe!!!or I will go into PRADA WITHDRAWAL!!!!
Thanks!!!!Miss u guys too!

Credit it to me for causing rage in the forum hahahahha...

OH.....and.....Thanks to Prada Psycho(ENABLER!)...I got to order the brown gauffre wallet this week!HEHE

:devil: You're most welcome, Hon. :devil:

Jill said:
Im not ignoring u guys...Please know that..Im just super caught up in some personal stuff at home and Ill be back soon!LOVES YA ALL!So dont be upset if I havent returned your PM's!!!!Ill be back to my normal posting self soon!!!!!

It's hard for some of us to fathom, but there IS life outside tPF! Don't sweat it, Jill. We're patient........patiently waiting pics of the latest conquest that is!!! :roflmfao: