Mirage Speedys are not hard to get

jfhave

O.G.
Jun 16, 2007
Just out of curiosity after reading here that only 900 have been released I called around to see just how hard these bags are to find...Well ladies, I just called 3 different LV's and all 3 had the bags readily available. Just something to think about. I really wanted to buy one when I thought they would be exclusive, but now I'm not so sure.

I buy a bag because I like it,
not because I think it will be (or not be) exclusive.
The Mirage was officially released worldwide yesterday, it may be gone in a month!

The Mirage was officially released worldwide yesterday, it may be gone in a month!

I agree, although I never considered the Mirage.

My LV is only a little counter in a larger designer department store, so they only received a few and were all spoken for, but I think my SA would've saved one for me if she thought that I'd like it (which she said I wouldn't, which is true).

I buy a bag for one reason and you buy for another. To each his own right? I just wanted to let people know that these bags are not as hard to find as we have been led to believe.

no offense but i think it's kinda stupid to buy something JUST because it's exclusive. buy it because you love it, not because it's hard to get.

Stupid? Well thanks. I buy bags because I love them too, but I really felt the need to get this bag for a 2nd reason. I thought it was going to be somewhat of a "collectors item" if you will. I liked the thought of having a speedy that looked hot, but not everyone would be carrying. If no one agress with me that is fine. I simply posted to put some peoples minds at ease that didn't waitlist for this bag. They are available with a few phone calls.

Stupid? Well thanks. I buy bags because I love them too, but I really felt the need to get this bag for a 2nd reason. I thought it was going to be somewhat of a "collectors item" if you will. I liked the thought of having a speedy that looked hot, but not everyone would be carrying. If no one agress with me that is fine. I simply posted to put some peoples minds at ease that didn't waitlist for this bag. They are available with a few phone calls.

all good, no harm meant, just my opinion. i just think if you don't REALLY love it and want it because you love it then allow someone who does the opportunity to buy it.

People...I do love the bag...never said I didn't. I just also was drawn to the fact that I thought it was going to be exclusive....sorry for even starting this debate because there is no debate. I DO LOVE THE BAG!!!!!!