Hello MJ Gals~ I need your advice on a Grey MJ***

Ghost55

Aug 28, 2006
:heart:Hello~ I normally haunt the LV forum but have been lurking here the past few days. I purchased a Grey Nimbus from LV and was really dissapointed in the bag. It was not worth 2K IMO.

Anywhoooo...I have been contimplating getting a grey MJ stam or Bowler.
index.jpg

I found this one~ Dove Patent Leather for 1425.00
My question is, Is there any other grey MJ bags? Since I am new to this line, I am wondering if I have missed any other colors along the grey spectrum?

Any help with this would be greatly apprecited as i am most definitely new to MJ but have :heart: it from afar.

Also if you know of any "discounts" happening online anywhere...every little bit helps:graucho:
Thank you~
Ghost

Hey Ghost! Sorry to hear that the Nimbus didn't work out for you. :sad: I think you might like the light Grey color in the MJ Spring 07 collection. It's very pretty. I know the collection included this color in many styles including the Christy, Deborah, Multipocket, Tote, Venetia, Blake and Zip Clutch. Let me see if I can dig up some pictures for you...be right back!

Thanks everyboday! Yes...the LV nimbus Perle color was gorgy..but definitely not worth the $.

I also found this one:

But I need a shoulder strap as well.

I did not know there was a MJ site...I will have to go and look asap:drool:

Oh yeah~ What about the past color "putty" more of a beige?

^^Yep! Here's a thread from a tPF member who works at NM with more pics:

http://forum.purseblog.com/marc-jacobs/nm-san-antonio-new-fall-marc-jacobs-stock-160931.html

Thanks! I think I still like the patent leather one I posted in the 1st pic...a little better.

I looked on Neimans site and couldn't find any pics. My sister works for Neimans (manager) and gets 30% off any item...so I may need to casually give her a call;)

Thank you so much for your help.

The Putty color is more of a beige right?

Hmmm... I really want a grey bag. It has been such a debocle as of late.

history~ Ordered the LV Nimbus...no go..returned
~ ordered a HH bag...no go..returning mon.
~ Have this one that I may return... Botkier Bryant

But I REALLY :heart: MJ and have always wanted one...I also like instant gratification...that is terrible isn't it:wtf:..I am going to Saks/neimans on Tuesday...I need to HOLD out until then I am afraid.

I think I am torn b/w the
index.jpg
and

I think Putty is definitely more tan than gray.

I really like the Stone color. It is definitely more of a gray.

The bags you are looking at are gorgeous! Let us know what you pick!