In love.....again

Snowie810

Aug 3, 2007
I went to my favorite luxury resale store today and they have about 5 Chanel bags in good condition.

Anyways, I'm drooling over one. I have no idea what it's called, it looks like it's brand new and only a few seasons old.

Is there a place where I can look pics to pick out this particular bag? It's black, quilted, and got to white CC logo, plus like 4 pockets on the outside.

BTW, how do I post pics in here?

What's a TDF? I think I found it. I looked through "Family Pics" and one of the members had it in their collection.

There is also a black patent brief case there for $1445.

It's in great condition, but is that worth it. It looks brand new.

It costs $1995.
I'm new to Chanel so I'm not certain of exactly what to look for, but
I inspected it yesterday,lol. The Authenticity Card matches the sticker. And, it's pink inside.

It seems a little "fat" though, kinda bulky. It's probably supposed to be that way though.

By the way, I just bought a flap (my 1st one) and the strap is too long. I've seen people make a knot and wear it like that. Is that a big no-no or ok?

It costs $1995.
I'm new to Chanel so I'm not certain of exactly what to look for, but
I inspected it yesterday,lol. The Authenticity Card matches the sticker. And, it's pink inside.

It seems a little "fat" though, kinda bulky. It's probably supposed to be that way though.

By the way, I just bought a flap (my 1st one) and the strap is too long. I've seen people make a knot and wear it like that. Is that a big no-no or ok?
Personally, I wouldn't tie a knot in a Chanel bag, but I've heard people here tie the straps inside the bag with a ribbon to shorten it.

I just went to my local NM. I saw the small reporter bag in black. I think it was around $2900. It was all black with black cc's.

I thought it was too small. What do you guys think? Would you buy the small or the big one?