Anyone seen a Jaune Day....

Romie-Omie, do you happen to know the number for Barneys Dallas or a recommended SA?

TIA :heart:

469.221.4700. As far as a SA, the one that helped me was Carla, I think?? But there has never really been anyway just fantastic there that stands out. They always give me inaccurate info. They had it at closing time so it should be there in the morning. The leather is some of the best I have seen!

469.221.4700. As far as a SA, the one that helped me was Carla, I think?? But there has never really been anyway just fantastic there that stands out. They always give me inaccurate info. They had it at closing time so it should be there in the morning. The leather is some of the best I have seen!

Thanks for the info :nuts:
I am high in anticipation here..
What time do they open?

TIA :heart:

10 AM , CST. They also had a Juane Work w/RH and the leather on that one was equally as fantastic. It was hard for me to leave it behind! Keep me posted on the Juane Day and let me know if you get it!

10 AM , CST. They also had a Juane Work w/RH and the leather on that one was equally as fantastic. It was hard for me to leave it behind! Keep me posted on the Juane Day and let me know if you get it!

Thank you Romie-omie :nuts:
I just hope it will be as you described it and with GGH and finally ship it to my personal shopper in US instead of me in Sydney here..