Availability and prices of these wallets...

roey

O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
If anyone knows where I may find these wallets in stock and the retail price it would be most appreciated.

Cotton Club Long Wallet:

chanelcottonclubwalletpv7.jpg

I don't know the name of this style wallet but love it!

chaneldistressedfoldovezs2.jpg

Beige/Patent Cambon Wallet:

Thanks for any help you can provide!

I saw Beige patent, White with black CC cambon wallet (fuschia interior), and Black patent on black cambon wallet (hm.. it also has fuschia interior) @ Nordstrom Downtown Seattle yesterday. I guess it retails for $465 (before tax). Ask for Tomoko. Good luck

Roey, I have the second wallet in black lambskin, but the picture you have posted looks like it's caviar leather (sort of distressed). I believe it's called the Timeless Classic wallet (long), can't remember off the top of my head..I bought it in the Chanel boutique in Bellagio a couple months ago. I'll go home and check out the box/receipt and post the info.

Thanks everyone! I found the black CC wallet at NM - Lisa Hamlin is holding it for me. She is trying to get more info on the second wallet to compare prices. The CC wallet is $615. I do love the second one a lot - the timeless one. Sorry to hear yours got stolen pei.

MYPL - I just bought the first wallet from Lisa Hamlin at Neiman Marcus in Troy, Michigan. I'm sure she can ship to Singapore. The cost is $615 USD.

You can send an email to [email protected] and ask her for the long Cotton Club wallet that Roberta just bought from Lisa. Annie is Lisa's assistant.

There's an underscore between annie and phillips in the email address.