Raisin Mania

jasperella

O.G.
Apr 22, 2006
Well, I got a call on my voicemail yesterday. It was my lovely SA, ringing to tell me that a Birkin had arrived, and it was the same colour/skin that I had put on my "wish list" only a couple of months before. Needless to say I was stunned, and in two minds on whether to call her back or not. On one hand I was thrilled that my FIRST EVER BIRKIN was here, AND in my dream colour/skin. On the other hand, I had planned on saving up some money first and I felt totally overwhelmed that I would be spending even more vast amounts of money if I bought this bag. I was both hoping and expecting that the bag wouldn't be here for a good year, or at least in six months. But no, of course it had to arrive yesterday.

So, I decided to just drop in and have a look today. I am pleased to report that it was love at first sight. I told my SA "yes, I need to take this, and I'd like to carry it out now with all my stuff in it!" My SA laughed and I transferred all my stuff from my Etoupe Kelly into the 35 RAISIN Togo BIRKIN P/H!!! I had a lovely stroll back to the office, somehow feeling more attractive, LOL!!

Without any further ado...no stripteases....here's my new 35 Raisin Togo Birkin (ph), making herself comfortable in my office.

Attachments

• 20070914 Raisin Birkin1.JPG
    20070914 Raisin Birkin1.JPG
    119.6 KB · Views: 294
Beautiful, beautiful, BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! How could you NOT walk out with her? She's gorgeous!!!!!!!! Major CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, Everyone, for your kind words !! I am now leaving the office with her, with a spring in my step!

(LOL, I was just changing my shoes for my walk to the car, and I noticed that my toenail polish is basically dark Raisin!! :nuts:)

Ha Ha - Rouge Noir toes by any chance?
Congratulations on a beautiful bag. You have to grab then wehn you can or you might end up waiting a long time. Trouble is on 2 days you are already thinking of your next purchase!