excited for my mono speedy 25

jcriley5

Feb 3, 2007
I haven't posted in a long time until today because to be honest, I thought that I fell out of love with LV bags! For a while I got on such a kick with those big leather bags with lots of hardware. However, my senses came back and now I am in love again!!

I have always wanted the Mono speedy 25 but felt bad to buy it b/c I already have a Mono speedy 30 and a Damier Speedy 25. However I realize that the 30 is too big for my everyday needs and I think the 25 looks better on me because I am 5'2. I don't wear my 30 that much and I don't love it yet because the patina hasn't really set in and I love mono speedies with dark patina.
I realized that I have been obsessing about this for a long time and finally decided to order the mono 25 as well! I am expecting it today from elux and keep on waiting by the window to watch out for the fedex truck! I plan to keep it by the sunny window for a while and then will start using it more. I can't wait until it develops into a dark patina!

Thanks! I got it! I left it at my mom's condo for now because she has these big corner windows that gets tons of sun so that it will tan a lot faster than in my place! I can't wait until the patina turns so I can start wearing it!!

I'm glad your waiting is over!! Online shopping is a form of torture I think.

I stalk the FedEx tracking page until I see those lovely words "DELIVERED" (I have ELux send my bags to work so they can be signed for).

I'm glad your waiting is over!! Online shopping is a form of torture I think.

I stalk the FedEx tracking page until I see those lovely words "DELIVERED" (I have ELux send my bags to work so they can be signed for).

Dont we all...!!?? :graucho:

jcriley wont the sunning dry the leather?.. i rem reading somewhere that it would.. and its not recommended.. When i got my first speedy i tried to clean it with some normal leather cleaner :tdown: and it turned my vachetta darker.. maybe u should try that?.. If u like the patina..