Jimmy Choo JC Newbie, what I got from Vegas

roussel

In Strassland...
O.G.
Aug 14, 2007
Shopped at the JC boutique at the Venetian in Las Vegas and I got me these which are on sale for 50% off.

Thelma clutch and gold slides

attachment.php

Inside the Thelma
attachment.php

Back of Thelma
attachment.php

JC Shoes... wore them once during a night out in Vegas
attachment.php

Attachments

• JC Thelma and Shoes.JPG
    JC Thelma and Shoes.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 150
  • JC Thelma open.JPG
    JC Thelma open.JPG
    67.6 KB · Views: 141
  • JC Thelma back.JPG
    JC Thelma back.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 144
  • JC Shoes.JPG
    JC Shoes.JPG
    70.8 KB · Views: 146
Im so :drool: over the Thelma - I :heart: this clutch!! LUCKY:tup: - I was thinking in getting one (my first clutch) but in black!!! can you fit keys, cell, cosmetic bag in her finely?

Im so :drool: over the Thelma - I :heart: this clutch!! LUCKY:tup: - I was thinking in getting one (my first clutch) but in black!!! can you fit keys, cell, cosmetic bag in her finely?

Yup, this clutch is big! I have to be careful with the leather though, it looks too porous and this oat color will catch all the dirt. There are other bags there but this is the one that really caught my eye, I didn't bother looking at the others. Now reading at this forum makes me think I should have checked out the others. They are mostly big totes though. My friend and I bought the same clutch.
After reading through this forum, I now remember there is a big white clutch just like what I saw Victoria Beckham was carrying in the pics.

Gorgeous bags and shoes:nuts:

Congratulations and I am sure you will find yourself adding to your collection soon. One bag leads to another and another and another......

Enjoy!