Dooney Medallion Bag!

caxe

-+-+-+-+-+-
O.G.
Mar 31, 2007
Okay, I'm a sucker for all of D&B's multicolor lines. I have small "Doodle" duffle in black and white, and I have two "IT Tapestry" totes in black and white, and now they've read my mind it seems, because they have a new multicolor line out! Yay! It's not available on the site yet, but hopefully it will be within a few days. When I figure out what style I want I'll get one in black and one in white, like always.

What do you guys think about this new line?

http://store.dooney.com/OA_HTML/ibeCCtpSctDspRte.jsp?section=24469&beginIndex=0

Attachments

• db3.jpg
    db3.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 172
  • db17.jpg
    db17.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 184
It is very cute. I saw the barrel in white w/ the honey trim at Macy's on Monday. The design of the medallion ( the crown) looks like Juicy Couture.
I like this line better than the hand collection.

I'd like to see it in some other styles besides the barrel and tassel tote. And for the record, I'm considering a little trip to the Dooney store at lunch time. It's only 18 blocks away.

It is very cute. I saw the barrel in white w/ the honey trim at Macy's on Monday. The design of the medallion ( the crown) looks like Juicy Couture.
I like this line better than the hand collection.

I don't care for the Hands collection OR the Candy collection, even though they're multi-colored, but I'm still in love with the Medallion print. I just called our Macy's, and the associate who answered said they didn't have any "new" bags in, just the older ones, she said, you know, "black and brown and they all have red lines on them." Um. I thought that I'd just zip over to Macy's and pick up a couple if they had what I like, but looks like I'm gonna have to wait and order them from the website after all. Speaking of which, they still aren't available to order.

Dooney, what's the holdup?

I saw them in Macy's the other day and I didn't really like them. Just not my style.

meowgal, I have a Giraffe Small Sac and I :heart::heart::heart: it!!!! It's one of my favorite bags to carry and very comfortable!

I saw them in Macy's the other day and I didn't really like them. Just not my style.

meowgal, I have a Giraffe Small Sac and I :heart::heart::heart: it!!!! It's one of my favorite bags to carry and very comfortable!

I really need to get over to Macy's and get one, or go into their store in the city and look at one.