Chloe Edith Sale at NM LAstCAll Lakewood,CO

Aug 27, 2007
OMG OMG OMGoshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I just called the Neiman Marcus in LAkewood CO (303-273-5440) & spoke to Melissa:tup:, handbag Dept.
They have approx 10 Edith's left well 9 now
I just got my first Chloe Edith bag in Rouge:heart: and at a bargain price of $510!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:
That was the last one but they have Whiskey,Eucriel for $510 and a very light colored one $765.
Call them! They are opened to 9pm.

Still looking for my paddy

ok, so I just spoke to Anita there and gave her a little run down of the Chloe names. So from what we spoke about she has an Edith bowler $765, Edith satchels for $510 in brown and whiskey, two Tracys $900 range, and two patent Betty in the large size also $900 range!

OMG OMG OMGoshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I just called the Neiman Marcus in LAkewood CO (303-273-5440) & spoke to Melissa:tup:, handbag Dept.
They have approx 10 Edith's left well 9 now
I just got my first Chloe Edith bag in Rouge:heart: and at a bargain price of $510!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:
That was the last one but they have Whiskey,Eucriel for $510 and a very light colored one $765.
Call them! They are opened to 9pm.

Still looking for my paddy

Can anyone help me? I am not in America, is it possible to still order from the store and ask them to hold it for me?

I am looking for a choc (dark brown) edith satchel

Attachments

• chloe choc.jpg
    chloe choc.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 288
Can anyone help me? I am not in America, is it possible to still order from the store and ask them to hold it for me?

I am looking for a choc (dark brown) edith satchel

just call the store mentioned in this thread and they do ship international! they have some ediths in brown!

^ Is it here yet?! I hope you won't have to wait until after the weekend for it. I'm not expecting mine until the middle of next week...it seems like it has taken most of us on the west coast about 5 business days to receive them from east coast NMLC locations.

I am also kind of annoyed that they are now offering $10 off for every $100 spent (no code or coupon needed). And I'm sure they won't allow any adjustments. Oh well!

Got it TODAY!!! :yahoo:
I gotta say - the Brun Edith *did not* do to me what the Ecureil did. I seriously gasped when I took it out of the box. Wow - like stomach flips and shortness of breath! How is that for drama?! I already took pics - will post as soon as they load on to my computer :tup: