Just Called LV SHORTHILLS for Release Dates....

Jaaanice

O.G.
Mar 12, 2007
WHY ARE THEY SENDING MIXED MESSAGES?!?!?!?!?

Confirmed:

Damier Azur Hampstead-Jan, 08
Damier Neverfull-Jan, 08

I ASKED ABOUT THE AZUR NEVERFULL AND SHE SAID ITS NOT COMING OUT?!?!?!?!?

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LONG:crybaby:

that's why i didn't get the mono, and now they are sold out! what's going on?!?!? can someone please tell me???

Hmm i think the Azur Neverfull will deffinatly be coming out next year , but i guess we wont know the exact release date until they acctually come out! i wish LV could just set a release date and stick to it!
And don't worry about the Mono one being sold out they are permanent i think.

Hmm i think the Azur Neverfull will deffinatly be coming out next year , but i guess we wont know the exact release date until they acctually come out! i wish LV could just set a release date and stick to it!
And don't worry about the Mono one being sold out they are permanent i think.

they told me there is a WORLDWIDE SHORTAGE right now:tdown:

i am kicking myself for not getting it:crybaby:

I definitely think there will be an Azur Neverfull! The Neverfull is totally hot so I really think they'll release them in Damier and Azur.
Plus, because it's so hot, I think it will be permanent so you'll have a chance to get yourself a Neverfull!

I too think the Neverfull will be released in Damier Azur Canvas.

Don't always believe what some SA's tell you... they can be mis-informed or unaware of certain things that are coming out.

Worldwide shortage of mono Neverfull? They're on eLuxury and I've seen them at every boutique in NYC. If you really want one, let me know and I'll help you track one down for a charge-send.

the mono one's will be coming back into stores just be patient they are permanent so don't worry you'll get on azur neverful is coming I've seen a pic but I don't when they keep changing their mind

I went to LV a while ago and the SA told me that the Damier Neverfull would be released in December and the Damier Azur Neverfull would be released in January. :tup:

THANKS JOHN!!! i hope you're right!!!:yahoo:

and...i did see photos of the azur neverfull too!! just a lil bumped out when they said they have no idea if the azur will come out or not... :sad: