Question about Epi Leather Lockit

kiwii

Apr 5, 2007
Do you know if it can be worn over shoulder or just a carry bag? And what color is flattering for work? Actually I am hesitating between Alma and it. Any opinion helps. Thanks! :heart:

Both Epi Lockit and Alma are strictly handheld only bags. I really like them both. I chose the black Epi Alma at the end though because of the dressier shape.

Although I am not completely excluding the chance of buying a epi Lockit sometime in the future. I really like the red and the ivory colors. (Black Lockit is nice, but the red or ivory are amazing)

Both Lockit and Alma are hand-carried bags. You can purchase additional shoulder strap if you want to carry them on shoulder.

For work, most people will go for black. The red will be more for dressy occassion.

Both Epi Lockit and Alma are strictly handheld only bags. I really like them both. I chose the black Epi Alma at the end though because of the dressier shape.

Although I am not completely excluding the chance of buying a epi Lockit sometime in the future. I really like the red and the ivory colors. (Black Lockit is nice, but the red or ivory are amazing)

Sigh, all other bags of mine are handheld, really need a shoulder bag. Any recommendation? :heart:

Yeah, I love Lockit and Alma too. Wish they had the color Cannelle as in Jasmin. Might choose black since it's for work.

hmm- wouldn't worry about being a newbie at work.......... or the bag that I'd carry..... but that's just me!

Love the black Epi Lockit though------ such a bold handbag IMO- the black just grips you and it's sooooooo stylish!

Sigh, all other bags of mine are handheld, really need a shoulder bag. Any recommendation? :heart:

Yeah, I love Lockit and Alma too. Wish they had the color Cannelle as in Jasmin. Might choose black since it's for work.

For work, I really like the look of:

1. Segur: http://eluxury.com/browse/product_detail.jhtml?styleid=10902366&SectionID=6000

2. Passy GM
http://eluxury.com/browse/product_detail.jhtml?styleid=11157388&SectionID=6000

BTW, for work , you better go with black or ivory. (black has slight more edge than ivory)