Chloe Edith Bowling Bag Last Call Miami

cutebag

Aug 31, 2007
Just got off the phone with Emilene in Miami. They just received a large shipment of Bowling Bags in Black, Red and Whiskey on sale for 747.00. Ladies, I placed my order. Call Emilene at 305-591-1101

This is my second bag in 2 weeks. Yea!!!!!!! Good luck!!!!

I'm lost- what is a bowling bag? (Not that I can shop any more THIS week.) Is it the Edith bowler in which case I am envisioning a large very cool round top bag.

yes, I think I called it an Edith by mistake. Actually, Emilene (SA) at Neimans Last Call Miami sold me the Edith and when she called I was happy to hear about the new arrivals. She mentioned these are larger and more rounded bags. A bit large but I dont mind the size, more room so I can lose my keys and lipstick in!!!!

I saw these at the Last Call in Milpitas, CA when I went over and got one of my Ediths last Friday. They are gorgeous, but be aware that they are really really big :tup:

they are very large...but if you need a good travel bag or overnighter, they'd be great...this was the first edith version i had seen IRL before the regular edith satchel...they're both gorgeous bags!

Just got my bag. Here is a picture. Love it!!!.. Good luck gals. Emilene at NMLC Miami got me a great bag for a wonderful price.

Good luck!

Attachments

• bag1.jpg
    bag1.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 1,112