At last!Fall-Winter 2007/8 accessories and ready -to-wear

Fall-Winter 2007/8 accessories...the tiny gold bag on the selection # 4 was in the Beverly Hills NM on Monday and it was a cool $6,5??.??. The one they had was more of a dark silver / pewter color...the SA called it the Chain Drop. It was a nice weighty little bag - very precious but extremely tiny, except for the price. hehehe.:P

Fall-Winter 2007/8 accessories...the tiny gold bag on the selection # 4 was in the Beverly Hills NM on Monday and it was a cool $6,5??.??. The one they had was more of a dark silver / pewter color...the SA called it the Chain Drop. It was a nice weighty little bag - very precious but extremely tiny, except for the price. hehehe.:P

I bet if it was of real gold it would have cost less lol!:huh:

I think the prices on eve and fabric bags are insane!:Push:

I couldn't agree more -- that the fabric bags are priced out of the ball park. Just from the pics I am drawn to the fabric bag with jeweled pins (next to the blue and blk boots. But I think I saw a price of $6K in a mag and thought yeah, right. (At least the charm bag is leather, albeit $1 more.) Geesh, choke -- it's more than I paid for a euro 280 SL 15 years ago -- just to put things into perspective.

i'm dying for the booties and boots in slides 2 & 3 of RTW to come in--sure hope they will be cute on. i'm also looking for the hat in slide 5. i saw a lot of the gorgeous RTW in person already but will have to wait till sales hit...prices are just so insane!