It's finally here..... my perfect tutti MM!!!!!

hazelnut

O.G.
Dec 1, 2006
yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Finally picked it up this morning at the PO. April from one of the Hawaii LSS was soooo sweet and helped me find the perfect placement... Mozzarella everywhere!!!!! And the latte, chili pepper, adios and the cactus kids!! :party:

IMG_1055.jpg
IMG_1053.jpg

I am :love::love::love: right now...

Oohh it's sooo beautiful!! :drool:

My intern is going back to Hawaii for a week... so I might have to ask him to pick up one for me!!

gingie - the hawaii LSS had quite a bit of tutti MM stock when I called a few weeks ago... but at diff stores... and there are like 5 in honolulu!!! so if you can, call them all beforehand and see if they have the one you want, and have it on hold so your intern can pick it up for you easier!!

Congrats! some of the Tuttis are so great. i can already feel myself caving on this print...

Lara

Kitzka - I was totally NOT excited by tutti when I saw the swatches, and then when I saw it in person I :heart: it so much... I went on a mission to find my perfect placement... now, after going thru a bv, campeggio and two dolces I finally have my final perfect tutti!!!! hahah!! :nuts: