Ciao Ciao or Zucca? Pirata or Adios Star?

mcnyc

Mar 4, 2007
Since you all here helped me make a wise decision the last time, I'm going to count on you to help me again. I'm having a tough time deciding. Do I want a ciao ciao or a zucca? A Pirata or AS?

While I like the option of slinging my bag across my chest, and having a flat bag so I can easily pack it in my luggage, I like something structured like the Zucca. I need something that can hold a lot, but not look lumpy, and it seems the Ciao Ciao would be the one most likely to look lumpy. I would get the Pirata in both the Ciao Ciao and the Zucca, but right now, that's not possible. And in case you're wondering, I'm a big bag kind of girl who can easily carry it off.

I've been going through these threads looking for someone wearing a pic of their ciao ciao and their zucca...but I think my eyes are now deceiving me...can you help steer me in the right direction?

Will post pictures once I can find the cord to hook up my camera to my PC... and then again once I've received my new bags...

I've found pics of a zucca and a ciao ciao on the great bag reference thread...still need help deciding. If you have both bags, which did you like better and why?

I don't have anything in either Pirata or AS, but if I were in your shoes I'd get a Pirata zucca. I have a Spiaggia zucca and I absolutely LOVE it (wore it today, actually). I'm also not a messenger bag girl, and agree with you that if you put a lot of things into the ciao ciao it'll look bulky. I choose Pirata over AS because: 1) I like the print better, 2) it matches very well with the zucca style, and 3) AS will show dirt quickly while Pirata will not. I haven't seen a single AS bag that was completely white, except the ones in store.

So that's my two cents.

I own both AS (Stellina) and Pirata (MM), I haven't use them yet, but I love them both!

I would go with a Zucca because it hold a lot! I also have a Spiaggia Zucca and use it all the time (I'm using it now). I don't own a ciao ciao, but from what I've seen it can be mishapen if lots of things are in it.

I would go Pirata over AS, only because of the "WHITE" factor.

Yeah, pirata zucca and AS ciao ciao. Pirata zuccas are always so cute to look at~ The print looks so good on that bag style :yes: With an AS Ciao Ciao, you get more chances to get more characters~ :tup:

Thanks! It's so hard to choose when it comes to tokidoki! And I'm on a budget too, so it gets even harder, as you may know.

And I know what you mean by the "white" factor of the AS, Maya. It was one of the reasons I didn't want that print, but I find myself being attracted to it the more it goes on sale. I'll need to find a way to also get the AS Ciao Ciao, but for now...

I can't wait to place my order for a Pirata Zucca!

Hiya... I :heart: Both styles.. I :heart: the Zucca and I :heart: the Ciao Ciao. Here are pics of my dummy with both Zucca and Ciao Ciao... Hope this helps... Because I doubt what I just said did..lol.. If it was up to me I would tell you to get both..lol..:tup:

modparadisozuc.jpg

modtanplay2.jpg

modtanplay4.jpg

You know I own a Pirata Zucca and LOVE it but the thing I hate about are the straps cutting off the best colors of the bag.. I :heart::heart::heart: The Hot Pink, Lime Green, and Aqua Blue. Those colors make the bag bighter and cuter and on a Zucca its cut off.. That why I couldnt sell my Campeggio. Because you can see those colors on the bag.. Pics...:cutesy:

pirataqee-1.jpg

piratacamp-3.jpg

OMG! Thank you so much Danelys! I'm so drooling over your Pirata...everyone has their heads! LOL! I hope I get as good a print placement as yours... I really want the pirate monkey!