More on the dior ethnic

Jun 14, 2007
I have been speaking with dior, the ethnic bag I initially wanted which was the smaller version of the hobo isn't available in Oz :crybaby: so the SA was kind enough to send me some modelling pics of the ethnics in stock.

I decided on the hobo which is the larger version of the one I wanted.

The others pictured were the ethnic pouch (didn't like that one) and a tote, in fuchsia of course!

Look at the lovely romantiques behind her :drool:

So pic 2 and 4 are of the one I chose:yahoo:

dior ethnic pouch.jpg

dior ethnic hobo 2.jpg

dior ethnic tote.jpg

dior ethnic hobo 3.jpg

i :heart: your choice girl ! the bag just POPS ! :drool:

could you possibly ask your SA what are those golden gorgeous high heels in the background on pic two by any chance pretty please? :graucho:

Calling Natalia:

My SA sent through some pics, the shoes are called the anniversary shoes(apparently it's diors 60th anniversary), they retail at $980 AUD :wtf: and are a satin material sizes 36-40. 12cm heel.

Keep in mind Australia is not cheap for accessories so it may be less overseas. Apparently they are more a beige/gold colour.

anniversary shoes1.jpg

anniversary shoes2.jpg

Calling Natalia:

My SA sent through some pics, the shoes are called the anniversary shoes(apparently it's diors 60th anniversary), they retail at $980 AUD :wtf: and are a satin material sizes 36-40. 12cm heel.

Keep in mind Australia is not cheap for accessories so it may be less overseas. Apparently they are more a beige/gold colour.

View attachment 254007

View attachment 254008

Thank you !!!! :heart: i might make a phone call to my Dior just now...:graucho:

well i bet they dont have it in stock at all and if i want them they will have to order them for me from England or France :tdown: i bet they`re around 400 €...
I was just a bit shocked that those shoes were nearly as expensive as my bag :wtf:.

Oh my god I just checked the eluxury website they have the ethnic hobo for US $890 which = $1100 AUD yet we pay $1500 for the same bag :sad:, our prices are cr-p.

Now I'm going to call them and tell them what d--kheads they are :lol: or better yet I'll get my son to do it, just kidding lovely SA's :blush:

well i bet they dont have it in stock at all and if i want them they will have to order them for me from England or France :tdown: i bet they`re around 400 €...

hun,

i'll check the prices and availability of those heels for you in the Singapore boutique tomorrow if you like. ;) and y'know if you need me to find info on any louboutins, gimme a shout/list too (the boutique that stocks loubies are in the same building as the main dior store).

p/s soooo sorry about not replying your emails nattie, school & life in general has been crrraaazzzy to say the least.

hun,

i'll check the prices and availability of those heels for you in the Singapore boutique tomorrow if you like. ;) and y'know if you need me to find info on any louboutins, gimme a shout/list too (the boutique that stocks loubies are in the same building as the main dior store).

p/s soooo sorry about not replying your emails nattie, school & life in general has been crrraaazzzy to say the least.

thank all the Dior gods for the p/s i thought u didnt love me anymore :crybaby:all i would like, darling, are those Louboutin Mary Janes i had sent you a pic of - i know for sure now there wont be a single pair of them ordered for Ireland :sad: i just noticed those Diors have a strap above the ankle which me not likey...will have to try them on before i splash out on them...:sweatdrop: