Which style tomato do you prefer?

Which style tomoato do you prefer?

• City RH

• Day RH

• Day SGH

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted for the RH City and I also agree with Nanaz on the First..........both of these are gorgeous! Remember that pic of tooshies yummy tomato city.........mmmmmm.:tup::heart:

I know the First is really really cute, but I sold mine since it was too small for me. That's why I'm leaning towards a city or day. I have two cities and two days, so this is a tiebreaker, lol. I think the city is cuter lookswise but the day is more comfortable to carry and unzip. I give up!

My vote went to the day in SGH. I've seen the partime and a city with this combo and I love it! From my sources, the day with SGH hasn't come in yet, but is due to arrive anytime. I'm on the wait list for it. I'll call BALNY again this coming week to get an update.

Ohhh Tooshies city in RH...is TDF, it's got me rethinking what I want in the tomato. The leather on that bbag is just STUNNING!

My vote went to the day in SGH. I've seen the partime and a city with this combo and I love it! From my sources, the day with SGH hasn't come in yet, but is due to arrive anytime. I'm on the wait list for it. I'll call BALNY again this coming week to get an update.

Ohhh Tooshies city in RH...is TDF, it's got me rethinking what I want in the tomato. The leather on that bbag is just STUNNING!

I can't believe the SA at Balny told me they sold out of the tomato Day SGH a while ago.
Yup, ITA, Tooshies' city is TDF!