Just visited H and got myself on the list for Croc..

birkin101

Sep 2, 2006
Was a bit disappointed with color choices. The manager who recently went to Paris told me that for the next year they won't make Croc bags in any of the colors I wanted: Bleu Roi, Blue Jean or Rouge Vif. The only colors in glazed were: Braise, Agate Rousse(Orange, not as bright as Tangerine), Graphite, Black, Havanne and Vert Anis. In matte: just Barenia, black, Havanne and Rouge H. I had no other choice but to pick new orange - Agate Rousse.:wtf:

Has anyone heard anything like that before? Is it just Toronto store?

By the way it took only 3 months for my Blue Jean Birkin in Chevre to arrive, but I had to turn it down to start on my exotic collection.

Congratulations on getting onto the croc list at your store. Lovely. The new orange sounds yummy! Hope it won't be long before you receive your croc.

Does Blue Jean come in Chevre? I'd no idea.

Was a bit disappointed with color choices. The manager who recently went to Paris told me that for the next year they won't make Croc bags in any of the colors I wanted: Bleu Roi, Blue Jean or Rouge Vif. The only colors in glazed were: Braise, Agate Rousse(Orange, not as bright as Tangerine), Graphite, Black, Havanne and Vert Anis. In matte: just Barenia, black, Havanne and Rouge H. I had no other choice but to pick new orange - Agate Rousse.:wtf:

By the way it took only 3 months for my Blue Jean Birkin in Chevre to arrive, but I had to turn it down to start on my exotic collection.

Hi, do you mind telling me how much the Blue Jean Birkin in Chevre costs? I am planning to get a BJ birkin in Togo, but I guess Chevre should be much more expensive. Thanks!

if your not happy with the colors available maybe you should wait till the color you really wants will be available...for that amount of money shouldn't you get the color you really want:yes:

Congratulations on getting onto the croc list at your store. Lovely. The new orange sounds yummy! Hope it won't be long before you receive your croc.

Does Blue Jean come in Chevre? I'd no idea.

I don't know if it's Chevre for sure, I did not even open the sealed box. I remmember when they took my so, the sa asked if I wanted "goat" skin. I was always under the impression that goat is chevre, might have been TOGO.

if your not happy with the colors available maybe you should wait till the color you really wants will be available...for that amount of money shouldn't you get the color you really want:yes:

That's what I thought too, but Orange was one of my backup colors. And what if..... my ultimate colors don't come back for years or at all? I think I would simply die if I have to wait for years and years to get that dream bag.:wtf:

Hi, do you mind telling me how much the Blue Jean Birkin in Chevre costs? I am planning to get a BJ birkin in Togo, but I guess Chevre should be much more expensive. Thanks!

Really not sure. I turned the bag down, so did not even check what the current price was. The croc would be my first store purchase. A few months ago I saw a Chevre de Coromandel HAC at the same store and it was around $8800 Canadian. I hope this helps.