Confessions of a Coach addict

ailurophile

cat lover
Jun 9, 2007
I never thought the day would come, but I think I've reached Coach overload. :s

I bought the new Signature Gallery Tote in khaki/red today and it didn't give me the thrill I usually get with a new Coach (probably due to how many I already have). :shrugs: I'm afraid she's going back to wait for a more appreciative owner, along with her matching mini skinny. :sad:

So here's my confession.... I bought a Kooba and I totally :heart: her. Am I a bad person? A traitor to the board? :hrmm: ;)

Nah! You're a handbag lover! How can you not venture out to other brands and designers? I love chocolate but occasionally I love skittles or some other fruity candy just because it's something different! LOL! Many have wandered into LV, Dior, Chanel, Burberry, Kooba but still love their Coaches! Congratulations!

I get like that sometimes. Many times I've said no more Coach for me. And then I get an email with all of the new items. And I'm in again. Sorry to hear you didn't get the rush with the Coach. Glad you love your new bag. And don't feel bad you are not a traitor.

Nope your not a traitor what so ever. I am and have alway been a Coach addict/lover at heart, but just a few days ago I bought my 2 years of waiting and ever so wanted Bottega Veneta bag. This is now my one and only Holy Grail bag! And Im so excited
jennifer-aniston-sushi-roku-03.jpg
!!

Nope, not a traitor at all!!! I also get that way, but not so much because I have so many of them, just because there are usually so many that are so tempting and I can never decide and it is always that big pursuit. It's like a huge addiction and I have even thought about just completely staying away.. lol I need coach addicts anonymous!!! :rolleyes:

I actually had a similar thing happen to me. I've kind of moved on to Chanel for now. It sucks too because I can't just go out and buy a Chanel if I want one, whereas with Coach I pretty much could. *sniffle* I never thought I'd see the day.

Variety is the spice of life. I got bit by the Coach bug a couple of months ago (after being away for a while). But I bought a Banana Republic bag and wallet at an outlet (absolutely beautiful leather so soft) for less than $100. I like that bag too but LOVE my chelsea bag.

I actually had a similar thing happen to me. I've kind of moved on to Chanel for now. It sucks too because I can't just go out and buy a Chanel if I want one, whereas with Coach I pretty much could. *sniffle* I never thought I'd see the day.

I purchased a couple of small denim LV pieces, which I suspect is a HUGE mistake LOL. I'm sure to get hooked, and like Chanel there's no "quick fix" purchase, such as a Coach charm. :nogood:

I'm sure, however, that many of the Coach pieces I've been on the fence about will look a whole lot better at 25% off next weekend.:graucho:

Oh gosh no, not a traitor. Most everyone here knows I have absolutely no loyalty whatsoever...just a big ol' handbag ho enjoying her Coach, Kooba, Fendi, LV, Prada, hehehehe