Okay it's down to pictures! Which looks better on me? PST or Medallion? :)

StarBrite310

Purse & Jewelry Fanatic!
O.G.
Jun 6, 2007
I had to go get the Medallion after work today. I just couldn't stop thinking about it. So now here are both. I do see what people mean that the Medallion isn't AS easy to get in and out of like the PST is, but I still like it. What's the verdict? :smile: I feel like this :wacko: right now with these bags! I am so confused..and I can only keep ONE of course.

Here is my post from the other day with more pix of me wearing the PST:

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/i-got-pst-weekend-but-i-am-not-179932.html

PST:

PST.jpg

MEDALLION:

med1.jpg

med2.jpg

med3.jpg

med4.jpg

BOTH ON:

both.jpg

Im a big bag girl, so I think you ROCK the medallion tote! Looks more WOW to me. I think you like medallion more too since you posted more pics of medallion than PST. Your body language is also saying, wowee, look at me with the medallion tote. LOL.

they're both very cute on you, but i think the medallion is fresher/younger looking. the gst is a bit too "formal" for me. which feels more comfy on your shoulder?

Im a big bag girl, so I think you ROCK the medallion tote! Looks more WOW to me. I think you like medallion more too since you posted more pics of medallion than PST. Your body language is also saying, wowee, look at me with the medallion tote. LOL.

Haha that's funny. I didn't even notice I was doing that. I only posted one pic of me with the PST because I added my posting from the other day with like 4 more photos of me with the PST. But yeah maybe subconsciencely (sp?) I was standing a different way with the Medallion hehehe.

oh both look great, what abouth the gst? lol

My mother has the GST (with silver hardware) and she said I can come and borrow it anytime I want to. So even though I am not a HUGE lover of silver hardware, I think it's rather dumb to go buy the same bag for myself with the gold. I would rather buy a totally different bag...ya know? ;)

The thing about the Medallion which is great besides it having a zipper, is that I can put away the hanging Medallion and wear it with silver jewelry cuz then it just becomes a black bag. With the PST, it looks very odd to me to wear it with my big silver jewerly. Hmmm decisions...There is good and bad with both. The PST is DEFINITELY easier to get stuff out of.

Does the Medallion eventually stretch a bit and become looser?