Jimmy Choo Neiman's has a khaki Ramona on sale - see link

I don't know what possessed me but I just bought it right before I saw this message! I ordered it through Lucky Rewards and they give you a rebate of 4% and also used a NM free shipping code. I'm having some buyer's remorse and almost hoping I don't like the color when I get it!

I don't know what possessed me but I just bought it right before I saw this message! I ordered it through Lucky Rewards and they give you a rebate of 4% and also used a NM free shipping code. I'm having some buyer's remorse and almost hoping I don't like the color when I get it!

Jello_1995 talk to SuiLi - She purchased the khaki Ramona, had to sell it for personal reasons and then tracked another one down because she loved it so much! I think it is gorgeous and I had it in my cart @ B & G site a couple of days ago, but am working on something else so decided I had better hold off:sneaky:

Robyyyyn....."working on something else" are we?? Is it what I think it is or is it something new? :whistle:

Do NOT keep us in the dark....at least throw out a hint!! You know, like it slithers and eats small game? :graucho:

Theyve had that bag at 50% off before. So for anyone *thinking* about it, but not sure. It's better to hold out for the winter sales anyway. I find it suspicious to be marked down at this time.

Robyyyyn....."working on something else" are we?? Is it what I think it is or is it something new? :whistle:

Do NOT keep us in the dark....at least throw out a hint!! You know, like it slithers and eats small game? :graucho:

BOY Stinkerbelle am I that obvious:graucho: You are too funny for words and you obviously know me too well:choochoo::choochoo:

Why do you think it's suspicious to be marked down now?

Congratulations jello. I own the Ramona in Khaki and it is one of my favorites! You got a great deal and don't be worried it was not 50% off. You still scored a beautiful bag at an amazing price. The Khaki color goes with Everything.I doubt you will find a better deal on this bag right now. During certain NM and BG sales the sale prices can fluctuate. If you had waited, trust me it would have been gone. Enjoy!

Ladies, NM is showing 41 of these bags in stock:confused1:. I do not know if this is a mistake or not:nuts: I am surprised NM has just announced this as a sale item because this bag was on sale at saks months ago!I would have guessed this was a one bag return. Previously the khaki was not even shown on the NM website as available, just the black. How does a bag go from unavailable to on sale? A little perplexing but worth ordering if you have been loving the Ramona. Hmmm....