Light Silver Reissue, by day and by night...

oo_let_me_see

100% Puerto Greekan
O.G.
Dec 6, 2006
I got my light silver reissue a couple of days ago. It is the 226 size. I also ordered Tory Burch ballet shoes that I can wear with it for a casual look (jeans and such), and a pair of Louboutins that I thought would look nice for an evening out paired, with a skirt or dress. Anyhow, now that all three items have been delivered and I see them in person, I'm not sure I'm crazy about them, including the reissue. It reminds me of aluminum foil a little. lol (Plus, I spent like $11K in the last week and would love to feel good about returning something! lol) So truthfully, what do you think?

Attachments

• Chanel 002 467x350.jpg
    Chanel 002 467x350.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 193
  • Chanel 003 467x350.jpg
    Chanel 003 467x350.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 124
  • Chanel 004 467x350.jpg
    Chanel 004 467x350.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 164
  • Chanel 005 467x350.jpg
    Chanel 005 467x350.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 227
  • Chanel 008 467x350.jpg
    Chanel 008 467x350.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 156
If you need to return something should be the ballet shoes-although they're very pretty...The Laboutins are hot hot- love them-:love:!Concerning the light silver..hehe it's my fav Ch bag :nuts:!I've got it in 225 and I adore it !Your 226 will be fit for any occasion with anything on!I personally don't like the oxidised chains the black met has:sad: but this my humble opinion only!

It sounds like you're not loving the reissue too much. If you don't love it 110% then I'd say return it. When you spend that amount of money, you should be loving it 110%...

My subjective opinion:

Return the TB shoes. I like the flats but not the color combo.

The Louboutins are nice, but unless you love them return them too.

I saw a light silver flap last weekend and if you are not a light silver person (I am not - a little too blingy for me) I would return that too. This bag cost too much $$$ not to love.

I love the Tory shoes, but the beige and silver color combo I just don't care for. I'm also not a fan of the bag in silver, I think black would be much better.

I agree with everyone about returning it if I don't absolutely love it, and I don't...so why is it so hard for me to do?!?! lol And on top of that, I don't love with pair of shoes either! Thanks for the opinions!

I have the silver reissue and absolutely love it! Great casual w/a denim jacket and also great for evenings. I would return the Louboutins and exchange the flats for a different color combo - silver/black, maybe?