which lindy? 30 or 34? parchemin or etoupe

i have pretty much narrow down the color to these two, but havent decided the size yet coz i never saw a 30. Any suggestion? :smile:

i would say it depends on what you need the bag for and what size of bags do you carry often. if you are a big bag person like myself, i would go for the 34; however, many ladies here rock there 30 and i love how the 30 look on them. when it comes down to color, i am still dying to see the color of parchemin. i must admit i LOVE etoupe though; it's such a perfect neutral which goes with everything! good luck deciding and let us know what you end up getting:tup:

I was offered parchment, but declined because it is very light and will show marks quite easily. Here's a picture of my etoupe 30 Lindy. FYI, I am 5'1", and let's not discuss my weight. :rolleyes:I usually like bigger bags (35 Birkin, 37 Bolide) but I guess because of the shape, I liked the 30 in the Lindy. JMO

Attachments

• P1090239.jpg
    P1090239.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 3,260
  • P1090242.jpg
    P1090242.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 6,498
I have been trying to narrow a choice for a Lindy as well. I think I will go with the 34 because I like big bags (carry 35 birkins). And etoupe is right up there for me, colourwise. What leather are you considering? Swift? Clemence?

I was offered parchment, but declined because it is very light and will show marks quite easily. Here's a picture of my etoupe 30 Lindy. FYI, I am 5'1", and let's not discuss my weight. :rolleyes:I usually like bigger bags (35 Birkin, 37 Bolide) but I guess because of the shape, I liked the 30 in the Lindy. JMO

You look fab with your etoupe Lindy!!! Ooooh, I now want one in etoupe!!!