The Year-Long Wait Is Over: My First Coffer

slickskin

O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
I finally took the time to take photos of my new beauty. Took her out for a spin today; sales associates were friendlier than normal. :rolleyes:

I couldn't afford to buy this last year, so I'm excited to finally have the Coffer in my hands! Here she is, in prune:

1338070773_644311387a.jpg

no flash

1338955920_78e32d0abe.jpg

on my 5'3" self

1338955482_11282f31cb.jpg

with flash

1338954782_fca735c20f.jpg

the back

1338068215_1ef2c58b08.jpg

another view on me (not too long, I hope)

ohh she is lovely..congrats..love love coffer and one of them seems not enough for me :sad: looks perfect on you..check out the miu2's how to make long strap for should strap,good to know :smile:

That is such a pretty color. I ordered that bag, but had to return. The style just didn't work for me and it was hard to get in and out of. But it looks like a perfect match for you.

ohh she is lovely..congrats..love love coffer and one of them seems not enough for me :sad: looks perfect on you..check out the miu2's how to make long strap for should strap,good to know :smile:
Uh-huh, now you understand my obsession with this style bag. One just ISN'T enough for me!

BEAUTIFUL COFFER!! And again, welcome to the Club!!
:party:

Uh-huh, now you understand my obsession with this style bag. One just ISN'T enough for me!

BEAUTIFUL COFFER!! And again, welcome to the Club!!
:party:

hehe I get your obsession,unfortunatly I can't afford it..my black one should keep me for one year. otherwise I would go with Prada bow clutch or bow satchel or plum coffer or ... any bag I guess..list can go longer