I pre-ordered the Modern Chain Flap in the glazed chocolate brown--

Yay!!! I'm sure you'll love it. The shoulder strap is super comfortable, there's only one so it doesn't slip off like the classic flap and it's wider too. CONGRATS!!!

I LOVE the strap and one of the reasons I went with the MC flap is the size of it. I really love the E/W flaps but they're so small! The MC flap is a much more practical size. I can't wait to see pictures!
Congrats!

I saw this bag in black and brown today at my NM and almost fainted over it! It is soooooo gorgeous and comfortable. I, too, like the single strap, hardware, and size of the bag! I put the black one on hold until tomorrow. This will be my 4th Chanel bag (all flaps) and third black one - in less than two months! Yikes! But this bag is sooo gorgeous!

PS The price is $1695

for Saks double points next week. Thanks Spylove and Aprilvalentine for your gorgeous brown pics! Here is Spylove's close up of this gorgeous leather. My only debate (haven't seen irl yet) is size and whether I like the leather-braided chain

You will like the chain! It's funky chic!!

that is gorgeous style!!! i want one :nuts:, but i have black and brown flap already!!! do they come with different color besides black and brown???
thx you!

that is gorgeous style!!! i want one :nuts:, but i have black and brown flap already!!! do they come with different color besides black and brown???
thx you!
Yep!

attachment.php
[/IMG]

Trust me, you will LOVE this bag ... I got so many looks - from certain angles the glazed texture looks almost croc like ... and the chocolate is GORGEOUS ... Love the Modern Chain too!!

I am very happy with this purchase. My last one for a LOOONNNG time!!