karmaloop.com?

iwtc

Apr 16, 2007
Hi guys,

I'm quite new to here and I have a quick/urgent question so I didn't have time to look through all the threads... :smile: So please help...Does karmaloop.com sell real tokidoki? What about bazaaradriatic.com? I'm sure I must be missing the sticky of the stores.... But I need quick answers... Thanks!

okay, I found bazaaradriatic is real? any discount codes?

what about karmaloop.com?

I found the sticky on how to tell real/fake tokidoki bags but what about shirts? thanks!

okay, I found bazaaradriatic is real? any discount codes?

what about karmaloop.com?

I found the sticky on how to tell real/fake tokidoki bags but what about shirts? thanks!

im quite sure karmaloop is real, even the toki blog has stuff about them (as well as a 10% off code :tup:)

iv never herd of bazaaradriatic i think i need to check them out :graucho:

^which blog are you referring to? lol, where's the code? thanks for replying so quick! I went through about 6 pages of the tokidoki vendors thread...am I looking in the wrong one? thanks

All of karmaloop's brands are guaranteed authentic, including Tokidoki. I've purchased a lot of stuff from them before.

edit to add: I just checked out bazaaradriatic.com, and all of their Toki looks legit to me.

^which blog are you referring to? lol, where's the code? thanks for replying so quick! I went through about 6 pages of the tokidoki vendors thread...am I looking in the wrong one? thanks

http://tokidokiblog.wordpress.com/
^^ theres the link
the link for the cupon code is on the right side

that blog is awesome, it has a (pretty complete) toki bag archive and it updates pretty often:tup::tup:

oh it also has a how to spot a fake toki bag guide :yes:

karmaloop and bazaaradriatic are legit retailers online!! :smile: tokidoki-wear is hard to get in B&M(real) store
so thank goodness for online retailers who sell tokidoki!!

some give discounts like free shipping or 10% off too!!
right now tokidokiblog says trendystars tokidoki clothes are 10% off with code!! Get it now before they're gone

i've shopped online @ these legit sites for tokidoki: thegiantpeach(highly recommended), azalea/tobi, karmaloop (use lambfashionista's rep code for 20% ur first purchase @ karmaloop), metropark...

other legit retailers:
pulse
shoposhun
giant robot
trendystars
bazaaradriatic
purist boutique
theredlemonstore
80spurple

Actually for your first purchase at Karmaloop.com you can get 20% off, by using a rep code. Mine is VL15870, and I know others have them as well (including Tokidoki blog).

karmaloop has really great stuff as some of you may know but if you use the code Cy15686 you get 20 % off the bag which is great for me. oh yeah and it goes in the rep code space at checkout. enjoy it like i did .

I wish they would let us stack codes too.. but the 20% off is already better than any other coupon I have right now for the latest prints. I am anxiously awaiting Karmaloop's shipment of Trasporto bags!