Hermes H hours vs Passe Passe Watches ?

Tulip Purple

Let's save for H
Aug 14, 2007
Hi Ladies,

I am confused need yr help to decide, coz both are lovely too.
I need your advice which one is look better?
Hermes H hours gold color with croc brown leather ( Medium size/ Boy size ) or Passe Passe with mother pearl and leather ( Ladies size and get additional leather) comes with white, black & red colors.

Thanks so much for yr time.:heart:

Passe Passe. You get 2 different looks with 2 different straps. One Croc and One Black Box Calf. And you can order more straps for it. Example more colours in Croc. It carries a reasonable price tag. Go for it!

It is amazing how the strap is secured at the back. That turnkey is so artfully made and flushed into the back. Did you get to see how the strap is secured and removed? :graucho:

Sorry missed attach those pics.
Here, I have post some pics of both watches.
Unfortunately, there is no pic of Gold H hour croc leather ( Classic ).

Attachments

• HH1-201-130-URM.jpg
    HH1-201-130-URM.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 334
  • normal_Passe Passe.jpg
    normal_Passe Passe.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 347
Passe Passe. You get 2 different looks with 2 different straps. One Croc and One Black Box Calf. And you can order more straps for it. Example more colours in Croc. It carries a reasonable price tag. Go for it!

It is amazing how the strap is secured at the back. That turnkey is so artfully made and flushed into the back. Did you get to see how the strap is secured and removed? :graucho:

Oh really, I didn't know there is avaiable for Croc leather for passe passe.
My SA said for this moment only have standard leather, I forgot is it swift leather. Comes with a white, black & red are available.
But if can get Croc leather, sounds great;)

Thanks for sharing.

^^ Do check. Maybe it's Barenia + Black Box ... my memory is failing me. But yes, there is definitely croc. Maybe the croc is only with the diamond studded bezel ....