Missed Encounters

Bunkie

Jan 16, 2007
Wouldn't it be just so funny if the random and rare sightings we have of BV are of people that are on this forum that we never knew about?

I mean because it's so rare to see!

Wouldn't it be just so funny if the random and rare sightings we have of BV are of people that are on this forum that we never knew about?

I actually worry about this. I dread that one day I'll come to this forum and someone will say "I saw this tired old floozy in an ill-fitting GAP outfit but you should've seen her beautiful Ball bag" and I'll know it's me!

I actually worry about this. I dread that one day I'll come to this forum and someone will say "I saw this tired old floozy in an ill-fitting GAP outfit but you should've seen her beautiful Ball bag" and I'll know it's me!

:roflmfao:That is too funny! I think the exact same thing everyday when I leave work and am not looking exactly my best. I could not have said it better!

I always wonder about this when I'm at the BV boutique. Maybe you ladies were there checking out the goodies at the same time as me. :smile:

I do the same!! ~ both worry and wonder.

I remember reading a post in LV forum that one member recognized another one (who had her pic in her avatar) at a boutique and spoken to her. They were so excited about the encounter and so was I!!

Also, I sometimes put this charm with tPF on it that twinkle.tink made available for us on my bag and look out if anyone is wearing the same charm.:smile:

I have wondered about that too. Sometimes when I compliment women on their handbags I wonder if they are TPFers, or just normal people who think I'm weird. There's a TPF charm? Wow! Details?

:roflmfao: that is hilarious, I always worry about the same thing, "the rest of her looked like an episode of 'What Not to Wear' but she had a great bag!!" it is actually my Fall resolution to bring the rest of my closet to the point where it doesn't embarrass the handbags :P

:roflmfao: that is hilarious, I always worry about the same thing, "the rest of her looked like an episode of 'What Not to Wear' but she had a great bag!!" it is actually my Fall resolution to bring the rest of my closet to the point where it doesn't embarrass the handbags :P

That is such a good way to put it! I need to bring myself up to the level of my handbags. First step: touching up my roots!