2 Amazing Finds at NM!!!!

jag

O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
I am kicking myself for passing this one up but I just can't swing it right now. :crybaby:

My SA Lisa Hamlin just offered me this gorgeous blue python from 06 Cruise for only $1995! That is a killer price for python! It is killing me to walk away from this one so someone here might as well take advantage of this!

She also sent me a pic of the Red Perforated Chanel E/W from Spring 2007 and is $1595

Enjoy! Call Lisa Hamlin at (248) 635-8442 if you are interested!!!:nuts:

Attachments

• DSC01714.JPG
    DSC01714.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 716
  • DSC01691.JPG
    DSC01691.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 397
This one is particularly beautiful IRL and I am seriously bummed that I can't buy it right now!

attachment.php

Wow, someone should get that python flap NOW! If blue were my color I'd be on the phone dialing NM this very moment -- that $1995 price is insane (python for once being cheaper than caviar on similarly-sized flaps!!). I'm almost positive that's a pricing mistake. I remember there were 2 sizes of those python flaps at Saks & BG back when they were still available. Saks & BG both had the TDF bright red and BG also carried that sky blue shade. I wasn't paying much attention to the sky blue one but I do recall that for the red python flap, the Jumbo size (the larger of the two) was well over $3k and the smaller size (which I'm pretty sure is the one picture) was around $2,5xx or maybe $2,4xx (certainly over $2k though). That $1995 is a truly a "deal" for a Chanel python piece!

hey, jag! OMG I'm not a fan of python really but that color is TDF, and what a great price. I just spoke to lisa earlier today and she didn't mention it, darn it (of course I was asking about other bags)

Looks like E/W size.

I called Lisa right after you posted, but she had already left. Keeping my fingers it doesn't get sold before she gets my vmail. That blue is beautiful!