The Fashionist Diaries

Juneplum

One Love
O.G.
Apr 24, 2007
Well well - I stumbled upon this show over the weekend and I must say I'm intrigued.. Does anyone else watch it? That girl Bridget! WOW she's SO mean to Nicole.. love the 2 assistants working for Jane magazine :biggrin: the guy is such a hottie !

silly me - it's the fashionista diaries!

I'm going to miss Nicole!

Who among us has not secretly envied her? For all her foibles and faults, for all her youth, and her unforgivable refusal to be somebody's ***** in an industry devoted to the production of same, just a little bit of growing up is all that separates Miss Nicole from a girl that is going to make some company very happy one day.

For who among us has not found ourselves at some point, in a lousy job, and longed to make those two lists. Here's why you should keep me. And here is why I am outta here. Buh-bye!

Nicole has some very basic lessons to learn about the working world, about grown-up life. And yes, about just which .0003% of us can under any circumstances, wear leopard leggings. But for those with the discernment to discern it, she taught us all a very basic lesson about being a successful human being.

The fashion of the moment and a pair of cold dead eyes can take you far. But understanding, even if you have never read it Mr Shakepeare's famous line: To thine own self be true, is a very good indication that you have already arrived. And been seated at a better table.

i agree! bridget has amazing style but she's awful! what a horrid personality! shimma you're spot on about nicole.. she's such a sweet person but she has a lot to learn especially if she wants to be in the fashion business.. it's cutthroat! i like janjay that works for flirt.. she's really smart - i loved her idea for putting the flirt logo on the hors d'oeuvres at the vanessa minillo party.. she needs to speak up tho or that other gal is going to steal all her thunder! i really like this show! :tup:

Bridget is pretty but I absolutely hate her. She's not even the kind of girl I love to hate on a TV. Straight up, she's just a *****. But why can't I look away? I wonder if she's really that evil in real life. She just strikes me as one of those women who hate women.

^ right??? i mean come on! i can't STAND people that smile to your face then trash talk you each time they get especially to management.. what a shrew their manager is too! when she was pondering if nicole would last then said "she probably won't. she IS from queens" and started cackling i was shocked!